MEET MOLDOVA 2 nights and 3 days program
Moldova is famous for its wine and hospitality. We offer you a 3-days program – this is the best opportunity to taste the best wines of Moldova and the national cuisine in combination with the authenticity and hospitality of our people. Visit the most interesting places of our country with us: The unrecognized state of Transnistria, the capital of Moldova, the famous wine cellars of Cricova, the monastery of indescribable beauty Curchi and the ancient open-air museum Old Orhei!
|WEAR||Comfortable casual wear, warm clothing and comfortable shoes|
|INCLUDED||All transfers per program
Accommodation 3 nights in a 4* hotel (with breakfast)
Lunch x 2
All excursions and entrance tickets per program
Guide services per program package
|NOT INLUDED||Personal expenses
Drinks during the lunch are not included
NOTE* 100% fee in case of cancelation less than 72 hours before the trip begins
ATENTION! Minimum 6 persons per group is required!
IMPORTANT! To cross the border with Transnistria, the PASSPORT is required!
Welcome to Moldova!
- Arriving day;
- Meet with Company representatives and with the guide;
- Excursion in Transnistria: Tiraspol city tour and Bender city tour;
- Excursion at Bender Fortress;
- Free time.
- Excursion at Cricova winery with wine tasting;
- Excursion at Curchi monastery;
- Lunch in traditional style;
- Old Orhei excursion;
- Free time.
- Free time;
- Start at 13:00 Chisinau city tour excursion;
- Lunch (extra payment);
- Transfer from hotel to airport KIV.